Rabu, 27 Maret 2013

some of my favorite tweets

entah karena kalimatnya bagus, memotivasi, real ato yang #jleb banget, mpe yang ingin aku tulis gede dan tabokkin ke muka seseorang. wkwkw

inilah beberapa tweet tweet yg aku saved di "favorite"

from The Notebook of Love
@Notebook

Think less, Feel more. Frown less, Smile more. Talk less, Do more. Complain less, Appreciate more. Fear less, Love more. #Maturity

Decide this minute to never again beg anyone for the love, respect & attention u should be showing yourself.

Let's play truth or dare. Truth, you tell me how you feel. Dare, you prove it.

Some things are so difficult to say, but so easy to text.

Sometimes, its better to take risks to go after what we want, rather than to regret everything in the end because we never even tried.

You shouldn't be with someone you can live with. You should be with someone you can't live without.

Sometimes when you give up on someone, it's not because you don't care anymore but because you realize they don't.

It really is the little things that mean the most.

#OneThingWeAllHate: When you send someone a text, they don't reply, and then you seeing them tweeting from their phone.

People who've never experienced a broken heart never realize how hard it is to gain the trust from someone who has.

Don't find reasons to stay with someone who always finds reasons to leave.

I feel like #IDontEvenKnow what I am to you anymore.

A good morning text does not only mean "Good morning". It has a silent, loving message that says..."I think of you when I wake up."

Continuously going back to your old love is like reading a book over and over, already knowing how it's going to end.

The biggest mistake someone can make, is thinking that the person who broke their heart once, won't do it again.

When you lose something, it just means that you deserve better... be patient.

To love is to risk not being loved back. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure... But the biggest mistake is to not take a risk

Time passes. Memories fade. Feelings change. People leave. But hearts never forget.

If you want them, show them. If you need them, tell them. If you get them, show them off. If they're worth it, fight for them.

Don't just tell me you love me. SHOW ME!

I want a relationship where we can act like idiots, talk about the most random stuff, share music, and never get tired of each other.

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you lost.

As soon as forever is through, I’ll be over you.

Love cannot be found where it doesn't exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does.

Time does heal all wounds. But even time will leave scars

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

Love is the courage to put your whole heart into one person, even though it might get hurt.

Even though I remind myself that we'll probably never be together, I still won't let myself fall for anyone else.

It's crazy how when #Gemini is really into someone, they don't even notice anyone else... #GeminiSignz"

I wonder how many times we forgive just because we don't want to lose someone. Even if they don't deserve forgiveness.

Never say goodbye when you still want to try. Never give up when you can still take it. Never say you don't love them when you can't let go.

Sometimes you have to forget what you feel and remember what you deserve.

It's hard to pretend you like someone when you don't, but it's harder to pretend you don't love someone when you really do.

If someone SERIOUSLY wants to be a part of your life, they will SERIOUSLY make an effort to be in it.

It's sweet when someone knows every single detail about you. Not because you constantly remind them, but because they pay attention.

dan karena udah aku tulis disini, di fav aku hapus :)





Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar